4.14.2011

dress your easter table

Pastels, white, feminine... that's what I think of when I think Easter.  So, just for fun I threw together some pretty objects to inspire you when setting your table.  Have fun!

Flower images: Style Me Pretty, Glass: Rosanna, Chandelier: Jayson Home & Garden, Salad Servers: Global Table,
Flatware: Nicole Jane Home, Candlesticks: Lazy Susan, Macaron Image: Eat Boutique,
Dinner Plates: Anthropologie, Dining Chair: Oly, Dining Table: Wisteria, Table Linens: Horchow         

1 comment:

lucy@fourwallsandaroof said...

What a gorgeous blog! This is my first time visiting and I love every post and every image! You've also reminded me that it's Easter tomorrow - thanks! I guess I won't have time to create a stunning table setting like this - a few chocolate eggs will have to do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails