5.10.2011

pb+j sushi

Those close to me know that I have the appetite and cravings of a five year old child.  I could pretty much live off of cereal (I mean breakfast, lunch and dinner) if it were healthy.  And before I found out I have several food allergies, yeast being the top one, (horrible, I know) I used to eat peanut butter and jelly almost every day for lunch.  I've tried eating my PB+J on a yeast-free wrap, it's just not the same!  Other "meals" I wish were in the healthy category: macaroni and cheese, hot dogs (until I stopped eating meat) and of course, ice cream.  Do I actually eat like this?  No (except for my bowl of cereal for breakfast every day) but a girl can dream, right?

So, when I found this cute idea on Lilac and Grey I felt I had to share it with those who can eat bread and love their PB+J.  



2 slices white bread-crusts removed
Peanut Butter
Jam

Cut crusts off the bread and with a rolling pin smooth out and spread pb&j, roll and cut.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails